Sunday, July 27, 2014

Naked Resins!

I am having trouble getting color ideas for these two resins and this breyer body. 

Comment your ideas! Any suggestions will be taken!! :) Thank you! 





Loping Amity Resin 
Commission For: K.B
Color: Need IDEAS!! She does no care her color! HELP :) 









A Gift From a VERY Loving New Model Horse Friend,

Kristian Beverly is my new found hobby best friend <3 I went to her house to make props and fan girl over models and have LOTS of fun!! And she showed me her unpainted resins the FRIST gal i ran to was the Arcane <3 then she showed me her other projects and resins! We got talking and i told her i would paint her resins for her! I tool home the Arcane and Loping Amity, Later that night she messaged me and told me that i could have the arcane as mine. I literally bike into tears! I was so happy! Speechless and thankful to have such an amazing friend!! 



Amity Resin
Personal Piece
Color: Suggestions Welcome 



No comments:

Post a Comment