Saturday, August 2, 2014

My Other Addiction

Well when I'm not playing with my plastic ponies and indulging in fangirling moments I do have a passion and another hobby, my real horse :) 


Here is a shorted version on her story,
I have had her since she was foaled in 2008, i was 10 at the time she was my project and my fist horse that was all mine!  I worked every day after school training her all myself breaking her to ride, drive, and even jump! She has been a huge project but it has had an amazing pay out! She has qualified for the state level of showing and placed every year she has went. It makes me very proud to say that now me 17 and her 6 she is finally finished with her training and she is perfect <3 she is my child! I love her to pieces! 


you will see her in my blog posts from time to time :) 

Like today! We go ready for a horse shoe tomorrow AND! after the show its a sleep over and tack making day with Five Paws Studio!!! 


Enjoy pictures of Lexus ( Cruzin By) my Dapple Grey AQH Mare :) 

 Riding before her bath :) 


Bath time... her FAVORITE PART (just kidding) 



Nothing special with her bands, i usually do a neat deign but we might get rained out. So i saved me the effort ;) 


All snuggly in her jammies!! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment