Sunday, August 31, 2014

Slacking on My Blogging!

I have been SO busy with school starting my last model show and tons of commissions!! i forgot about the #1 thing BLOGGING!! ugh curse my lazy and forgetting self!! 

Well here is an update! 

I had South Central PA Classic 8/23/15 GREAT! show over 40 placings 8 nan cards  4 in perf. 1 in collecability and three in breed! Really great show other then me being me! i forgot to take pictures!! i snagged a FEW. but not many!! ill make sure to load them!


ALSO been working on Kristian Beverleys Loping Amity and Arcane in commission!! they are looking good!!









Loping Amity 
Resin
Painted in Pastels, Acrylic and Pencil 
Commission for K. Beverly
Base Color 



Adding shading 
I ran out of MATTE spray so she looks really messy! and un even she did not get a full MATTE coating! ugh, but you guys get the idea :) 

Markings like this! 

It will have mane and tail color like this, not the lighter cream color 

Color I'm going for 

Mixed with this to make a Liver Chestnut!! 











Arcane 
Resin
Painted in Pastels, Acrylic, and Pencil
Commission for K. Beverly 

Her black was Acrylic then softened and shaded with pastels to make her very realistic black coloring

Overo Pattern 

Overo Pattern 

the detail of her pattern 

Mapping!! 

Loving her pattern! 

So Detailed!

Feeling good about her! 




Will be keeping up to date on the blogging now that I'm in a set schedule  for school and my new job! :) 
Enjoy! Thanks for all the views!! 




1 comment: