Saturday, October 4, 2014

MAJOR Slacking!

WOW! have i been slacking on this blog! i have been so busy with starting school and getting over some model shows but i have lots of results updates and LOTS OF FUN!! 
PLUS! a new show sunday the 12th of october! lots to get ready for! 




But for the meantime! here are results from build the barn in September! 
I was there with Five Paws Studio! Check out her blog!! 




Performance set up with this beautiful tack make by
Kristian Beverly 
Five Paws Studio

Stone Paints 

<3 

Balloon pop made by me and Kristian 

Murphy rocking his thing 

WOW! this was a shocker 

YAY! 

super shocked! 

Etched Pink Magnum 

adore him

another shot of my man 

won this in a huge other draft class! 

my boys <3 


me and my friend Emilys combined ISH power! 









NEW HORSES!

2013 DAH in Red Roan 
Designer: Unknown 

2014 DAH in Bay 
Designer: Ashley Marconi 

2014 DAH in Dapple Grey with black points 
Designer: Me 

Krackel 
limited to 5 

Dallas 

Blue Agate pony 
(Precious Stone)







2 comments:

  1. I love Dallas! He's an adorable pony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!
    Where do you get your horses from?
    And do how do you store them all?

    ReplyDelete